Lights On Lima
4 to 6 p.m. Friday
Lima’s celebration of the holiday season will kick off with “Lights On Lima” starting at 4 p.m. Friday., Along with lighting up the tree display in Town Square, the event will feature a variety of family-friendly events to help everyone get in that holiday spirit.
7 p.m. Friday
The Armstrong Air and Space Museum in Wapakoneta will be turning on the lights for its holiday display at 7 p.m. Friday. The grounds will be lit up with a wide variety of space-themed displays, which will be available to view until Jan. 2.
The museum is asking for donations for a time capsule beginning Friday. The time capsule will not be opened until the museum’s 100th anniversary in 2072.
‘Give Thanks Woodland Walk’
10 a.m. Saturday
The Quarry Farm Nature Preserve, located at 14321 Quarry Road in Pandora, will offer a hike on its trails at 10 a.m. Saturday.
The ‘Give Thanks Woodland Walk’ will give attendees the opportunity to enjoy the wonder of nature in late fall while spending quality time with family outdoors.
Cookies will be provided. Sturdy comfortable walking shoes are recommended. Admission is free.
Small Business Saturday
All day Saturday
Since 2010, small businesses have promoted “Small Business Saturday” to help remind holiday shoppers of the importance of supporting small businesses. As the holiday shopping season kicks into high gear, check out some of the small, locally-owned shops in your community Saturday to support the local economy.
‘Rudolph: The Musical’
6:30 p.m. Tuesday
Watch the classic Christmas carol come to life at the Marathon Center for the Performing Arts in Findlay during “Rudolph: The Musical,” set to begin at 6:30 p.m. Tuesday. For more information and to purchase tickets, go to http://mcpa.org.
• Gift of Lights: 6-10 p.m. nightly through Dec. 31, Auglaize County Fairgrounds, 1001 Fairview Drive, Wapakoneta.
• Ohio State/Michigan Football Viewing Party: 11 a.m. to 7 p.m. Saturday, Springbrook Gardens, 4240 N. West St., Lima.
• Jammin @ the Library: 5:30 p.m. Monday, Bluffton Public Library, 145 S. Main St., Bluffton.
• Books are Fun Sale: 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. Tuesday, Lima Memorial Medical Park, 525 N. Eastown Road, Lima. Also from 6:30 a.m. to 4 p.m. Wednesday at Lima Memorial Health System, 1003 Bellefontaine Ave., Lima.
• Christmas Tree Festival: 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. Wednesday, as well as Dec. 1, 2, 3 and 4, Allen County Museum, 620 W. Market St., Lima.
• Mornings with the Maestro: 10:30 a.m., Lima Public Library, 650 W. Market St., Lima.
• Gift of Lights: 6 to 9 p.m., Auglaize County Fairgrounds, 1001 Fairview Drive, Wapakoneta.