HAMILTON — Shawnee had its football season conclude in the second round of the Division III playoffs Friday night with a 17-0 loss to second-ranked Badin (11-0).
Tyler Windau completed 16 of 21 pass attempts for 156 yards, and Keaton Cooper had four receptions for 55 yards for Shawnee (7-5). Myles Aldrich had three catches for 48 yards and Chase Beery caught five passes for 30 yards also for the Indians.
Badin moves on the play Friday against St. Marys in a yet to be announced location.
BELLBROOK — The season finished for Wapakoneta (9-3) in the second round of the D-III playoffs.
ELIDA — The start time for today’s Division IV regional final between New Knoxville and Tiffin Calvert at Elida will be 4 p.m.
LIMA — Season tickets for the Lima Senior boys basketball season will go on sale beginning Monday, Nov. 8, in the Athletic Office. Tickets will be available from 1 to 4 p.m. or can be purchased online at limaspartannation.org/tickets.
Reserved season passes are $90, general admission season passes are $80. Processing fees will be applied to online pass purchases.
• Masks will required for entry
• No tickets will sold at the door
• All tickets must be purchased online at limaspartannation.org/tickets at a cost of $8 for adults, $6 for students and senior citizens and
$9 for reserved seats. There will be a 49 cent processor fee. Ticket sales end at 8 p.m.
• East side doors will open at 4 p.m. for triple headers and doors will close at the start of the third quarter of the varsity game.
• The reserved parking lot and west side entrance will open at 5:30 p.m.
• All students K-8 must be accompanied by an adult.
Indiana East 60
LIMA — Jada Haines had 13 points and three steals and Maddie Downing scored nine for the University of Northwestern Ohio in its season opener. Haines and Downing also each had five rebounds.
Reach The Lima News sports department at 567-242-0451.