As of Sunday, March 22, Ohio Governor Mike DeWine, with guidance from the Center for Disease Control, The World Health Organization, The Ohio Funeral Director’s Association, and The National Funeral Director’s Association, set forth guidelines as it pertains to Ohio deaths and funeral services. His requirements are that no public visitations or funeralsbe held at this time, only private services with a small number of family members in attendance. In addition, the CDC Guidelines, dictate that gatherings be 10 people or less.
Therefore, in accordance with the governor’s recommendations, the undersigned funeral homes, have until further notice, adopted those guidelines for your protection.
We stand united in doing our part to compassionately care for and serve our community. We appreciate your cooperation in working with us in honoring your loved one in ways that are meaningful and that also take into consideration current federal and state guidelines, regarding public health and safety. As a caring community, we are facing the challenges that are arising with the Coronavirus.
Please know that all funeral homes are open and serving families, in accordance with these guidelines.
• Chiles-Laman Funeral Homes
• Shawnee, Eastside and Bluffton Chapels
• Bayliff and Son Funeral Home, Cridersville
• Jones-Clark Funeral Home, Lima
• Gilberg-Hartwig Funeral Home, New Breman
• Thomas E. Bayliff Funeral Home, Spencerville
• Weber Funeral Home, Delphos
• Hanneman-Siferd Funeral Home, Lima
• Schlosser Funeral Home, Wapakoneta
• Eley Funeral Home, Wapakoneta
• Cromes-Edwards Funeral Home, Sidney
• Miller Funeral Homes, St Marys
• Hartman Sons Funeral Home, Columbus Grove
• Love-Heitmeyer Funeral Homes
• Cisco Funeral Homes, St Marys and Celina
• Hanson-Neely-Allison Funeral Home, Ada
• Salm-McGill & Tangeman Funeral Home, Sidney
• Cowen & Son Funeral Home, Van Wert
• Alspach-Gearhart Funeral Home, Van Wert
• Gearhart-Sauer Funeral Home, Convoy
• Ketcham-Ripley Funeral Home, Rockford
• Brickner Funeral Home, Van Wert
Ohio Funeral Director’s Association Third District President