Here’s a guide for all Christians:
• Stop gossiping and start telling people about the Gospel.
• If you cannot stop gossiping, study the word of God. It will give you something better to talk about.
• Stop saying the world is in a bad condition when it’s not the world, but the people in the world.
• Since God gave you a mouth, use it to compliment someone instead of telling them what’s wrong with someone else.
• Try letting your action’s speak for you instead of your mouth — Do unto others as you would have them do unto you.
This Christmas season, let’s all try to watch our mouths and be more Christ-like.
Lessie Long, Lima