Wasn’t President Trump a registered Democrat before he became president? Wasn’t he amazingly elected by the people of the USA and not through the Democrat or Republican parties? Do you think these parties will ever let the people have a fair election again? Wasn’t it though Trump’s wealth, love for the U.S. and God’s grace that we had a chance to elect him?
Weren’t both parties against him?
Do you like these accomplishments?
• Regulatory reform: Trump set up task forces in every agency to remove job killing regulations and increase economic opportunity.
• Trans Pacific Partnership: Trump signed an executive order removing the U.S. from the international pact, which would take millions of jobs away from American workers.
• Property rights: Trump issued an executive order in June to begin the process of rescinding the 2015 Waters of the United States rule, which has been used to expand federal control over private land.
• United Nations: Trump said, “I put America first and you should do the same with your nations.” He also explicitly
• ISIS has collapsed in its Syria stronghold and in Iraq.
• Welfare/Food stamps: Seven-year low in people reliant on food stamps
• Immigration: Tougher immigration on illegals as has led to a drop in illegal aliens.
• Made in the USA: President Trump signed the “Buy American and Hire American” executive order, prioritizing the interests of American businesses and workers.
Trump is not perfect, but he is for the U.S. and Americans. If you want to see his ideas succeed, vote Republicans for prosperity or the Dems will take it all back. Wouldn’t you like your children and grandchildren to see how great America was and can continue to be?
Linda J.Bishop, Findlay