• Sunday (weather permitting): Gathering of Mustangs, 6 to 8 p.m., in parking lot behind McDonald’s, 941 N. Cable Road, Lima. Admission is free. All Mustangs are welcome, new, old original or modified. There will be food and drink as well as ice cream available for purchase from three restaurants. Sponsored by Mustang Maniacs of NW Ohio. For more information contact Chris Schimpf at 419-230-4505.
• Monday (weather permitting): 6-8 p.m., Buffalo Wings & Rings “Monday Night Car & Bike Night” - 1939 Roschman Ave., Lima. There are door prizes and a 50/50 raffle. Great food and fun with rock and roll music, benefiting the West Ohio Food Bank. For more information contact Greg Cook, 419-230-9718.
• Wednesday: Happy Daz Cool Car Cruise-In, 5 to 8 p.m., Happy Daz, 802 S. Cable Road, Lima. For more information, contact Chris Schimpf at 419-230-4505.
• Friday nights: “Buckeye Cruisers” Car and Bike Night, 5 to 8 p.m., Tom’s Detailing, 770 Shawnee Road, Lima. Cars and motorcycles welcome. Featuring a 50/50 raffle and live D.J. All proceeds benefit Deb’s Dogs. For more information contact Richie Crouch at 419-233-1867 or John Gross at 567-712-1804.
• Saturday, Oct. 2: Third annual Veterans Car Show, noon-4 p.m., Reineke Ford Lincoln, 1360 Greely Chapel Road, Lima. Rain or shine. Registration is $10 per vehicle and all vehicles/motorcycles are welcome. There will be live entertainment throughout the afternoon and multiple trophies awarded. All proceeds benefit the Veterans Food Pantry of Northwest Ohio. The all-new Ford Bronco will be on site for viewing as well.
• Saturday, Oct 9: Fifth Annual 696 Customs Halloween Trick or Treat Cruise-In, 2:30-6 p.m., Main Street, Cairo. Participants are asked to hand out candy, and costumes are optional. There is no registration fee, but donations are accepted. There will be hayrides, food and drinks, music, raffles and door prizes. Proceeds to benefit local charities. For more information contact Rick Davis at 419-236-4297 or email: email@example.com.
• Saturday, Oct. 16: Downtown Lima Inc. Classic Car Show and Chicken BBQ, 12-4 p.m., in the Allen County Children Services Parking Lot, SW corner of Spring & Main Streets, Lima. Registration is $10 and runs from 11:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. Judging begins at 1 p.m. and awards will be presented at 3:45 p.m. There will be barbecue chicken dinners courtesy of Fat Kid BBQ. Tickets are $10 for half chicken dinner, two sides, roll and butter. For more information contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 419-222-2686.
Share news of your car show by emailing email@example.com, faxing 419-229-2926 or mailing Car Shows c/o The Lima News, 3515 Elida Road, Lima, OH 45807.