• Every Sunday through September 26 (weather permitting): Gathering of Mustangs, 6 to 8 p.m., in parking lot behind McDonald’s, 941 N. Cable Road, Lima. Admission is free. All Mustangs are welcome, new, old original or modified. There will be food and drink as well as ice cream available for purchase from three restaurants. Sponsored by Mustang Maniacs of NW Ohio. For more information contact Chris Schimpf at 419-230-4505.
• Every Wednesday through Sept. 29: Happy Daz Cool Car Cruise-In, 5 to 8 p.m., Happy Daz, 802 S. Cable Road, Lima. For more information, contact Chris Schimpf at 419-230-4505.
• Every other Monday, (weather permitting): July 19, Aug. 2, Aug. 16, Aug. 30, Sept. 13 and Sept. 27, 6-8 p.m., Buffalo Wings & Rings “Monday Night Car & Bike Night” - 1939 Roschman Ave., Lima. There are door prizes and a 50/50 raffle. Great food and fun with rock and roll music, benefiting the West Ohio Food Bank. For more information contact Greg Cook, 419-230-9718.
• Friday nights: “Buckeye Cruisers” Car and Bike Night, 5 to 8 p.m., Tom’s Detailing, 770 Shawnee Road, Lima. Cars and motorcycles welcome. Featuring a 50/50 raffle and live D.J. All proceeds benefit Deb’s Dogs. For more information contact Richie Crouch at 419-233-1867 or John Gross at 567-712-1804.
• Wednesday, Sept. 8: Fourth Annual Men’s Club Car Show, 12:30-2:30 p.m., at the Allen County Council on Aging parking lot, 700 North Main St., Lima. Trophies will be awarded. For more information contact Pam Fitzgerald or Sharon Rogge at 419-228-5135.
• Saturday, Sept. 11: Pioneer Days Car Show, 10 a.m.-4 p.m., throughout the streets of Kalida during Pioneer Days. Registration begins at 10 a.m. and is $10 per vehicle. There will be awards for first, second and third place in each class. For more information contact Mike Rigsby at 419-236-1341 or visit pioneerdays.com.
• Saturday, Sept. 18: Delphos Canal Days Festival Car Show, 2 to 6 p.m., Second and Main Street, Delphos. Registration is $10. Best of Show awards, second and third place trophies. Awards for the top 20. The first 100 entries will receive a dash plaque. There will be door prizes and a 50/50 drawing. For more information contact Rod McGuire at 517-214-0975.
• Sunday, Sept. 19: 8th Annual The “King” Car & Motorcycle Show, Faurot Park Pavilion, Lima, Noon-5 p.m. with $15 registration taking place from 12-2:30 p.m., which includes a T-shirt. There will be 12 trophies and 30 plaques awarded. Free entertainment featuring Someone’s Kids and Jeff Davis as well as Richie Crouch, Elvis impersonator with special guest Barney Fife. Fun for the entire family. Proceeds benefit The Salvation Army.
Share news of your car show by emailing email@example.com, faxing 419-229-2926 or mailing Car Shows c/o The Lima News, 3515 Elida Road, Lima, OH 45807.