REYNOLDSBURG — Farms in Maria Stein, Celina, Fort Recovery and St. Henry recently submitted draft permits to operate. They are all renewals.
Each draft permit includes a manure management plan, insect and rodent control plan, a mortality management plan, an emergency response plan and an operating record plan.
• Brian Kremer, owner of Brian Kremer Poultry, 7865 Droesch Road, Maria Stein
• Ronald Linn and David Linn, owners of Linn Farms LLC, 7018 Indiana Ohio Line Road, Celina
• Badgett Enterprises, owner/operator of Badgett Enterprises LTD, 163 Jenkins Road, Fort Recovery
• William and Janet Knapke, owners of Meiring Poultry Farm LLC, 2062 Watkins Road, Fort Recovery
• Charlie J. and Roger Rose, owners of CJR Poultry & Swine Inc., 4237 Ft. Recovery-Minster Road, St. Henry