LIMA — A seminar for businesses on new tax laws in 2019 will begin at 6 p.m. Thursday, Oct. 16, at Shawnee Country Club, 1700 Shawnee Road. The talk is presented by Prudential’s Duncan McGuffie, divisional vice president, and is sponsored by Citizens National Bank.
Registration for this free seminar is due by Oct. 12 at 419-358-0937 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE – October 10, 2018
Tax Cuts and Jobs Act – Free Seminar for Businesses
Learn what questions you should be asking your accountant regarding the new tax laws in 2019
Presented by Prudential’s Divisional Vice President Duncan McGuffie, this free seminar sponsored by Citizens National Bank and Citizens Wealth Management Group, will address questions you may have about the most recent tax law, how it affects your business and what discussion you should be having with your accountant.
The seminar will be held Thursday, October 18 at 6:00 pm at the Shawnee Country Club, 1700 Shawnee Road, Lima, OH 45805. Refreshments will be served.
Topics to be addressed include:
• The 2018 Tax Cuts and Jobs Act
• How this new law will affect the tax environment
• The continuing importance of tax-efficient investing
Registration is free, however RSVP is required. Call 419-358-0937 or email email@example.com by October 12.
Prudential Annuities is providing this workshop for informational or educational purposes only and does not provide investment advice or recommendations about managing or investing your retirement savings.
Investment and Insurance Products are:
• Not FDIC insured • Not insured by any federal government agency
• Not a deposit or other obligation of, or guaranteed by, the bank or any of its affiliates
• Subject ot investment risks, including possible loss of the principal amount invested.