COLUMBUS — Ohio Secretary of State Jon Husted has announced the appointment of 176 individuals to county boards of election across all 88 Ohio counties. Each appointee’s term began March 1 and run for four years. Each appointee was sworn into office Feb. 23 at the Ohio Statehouse.
Each board must have equal representation from the Democratic and Republican Parties.
Area appointees are:
• Allen County: Ida K. Keller (D), Timothy L. Stanford (R)
• Auglaize County: Diana G. Dulebohn (D), Francia Lynn Engle (R)
• Hardin County: Russell Wayne Ludwig (D), Gerald Potter (R)
• Putnam County: Carla S. Tooman (D), Kurt William Sahloff (R)
• Van Wert County: Lawrence John Wortman (D), Pamela Sue Bockey-Smith (R)