LIMA — The Mayor’s Spring Cleanup will be held from 9 a.m. to noon Saturday, May 21 at several locations in Lima.
• State Bank, 930 W. Market St.
• Boy Scouts of America, Robb Park (enter off of Robb Ave.)
• Faurot West Neighborhood Association, Faurot Park: Diamond 5 parking lot
• American Legion, 711 S. Shore Drive
• City of Lima Department of Housing and Neighborhoods, 900 S. Collett St.
• The Cobb Family: 201 E. Fourth St.
• Martin Luther King Jr. Neighborhood Association, Mt. Olive MB Church at the corner of St. John’s and Fourth St.
The following items will not be accepted: propane tanks, mercury switches, radioactive materials, compressed gas cylinders, no aerosol can, batteries, chemical waste or appliances.