LIMA — Kirk Niemeyer, engineer for the city of Lima, has released a schedule for upcoming street resurfacing projects:
• East McKibben Street, between North Jackson Street and the dead end, Milling starts Monday; paving starts Thursday.
• East Pearl Street, from North Main Street to the dead end. Milling starts Monday; paving starts Friday.
• Liberty Street, between East Pearl and East McKibben streets. Milling starts Tuesday; paving starts Friday.
• South Jackson Street, between East Kibby and East Eureka streets. Milling starts Tuesday; paving starts Oct. 18.
• East Third Street, from St. Johns Avenue to South Sugar Street. Milling starts Wednesday; paving begins Oct. 19.
• East Kibby Street, between South Main and South Pine streets. Milling starts Thursday; paving begins Oct. 20.
• North Baxter Street, from West North Street to Tremont Avenue. Milling starts Friday; paving begins Oct. 21.
• West O’Connor Avenue, from the dead end west to Brendonwood Drive. Milling starts Oct. 18; paving begins Oct. 22.
• Runyan Avenue, between Northwold and North Metcalf streets. Milling starts Oct. 20; paving begins Oct. 25.
• Brice Avenue, between North Rosedale and North Jameson avenues. Milling starts Oct. 20; paving begins Oct. 25.
• West Market Street, between Woodlawn Avenue and North Charles Street. Milling begins Oct. 21; paving begins Oct. 26.
• West Wayne Street, between North Cable Road and North Glendale Avenue. Milling begins Oct. 22; paving begins Oct. 27.
• Oakland Parkway, between North Cable Road and Westwood Drive. Milling begins Oct. 22; paving begins Oct. 27.
• Central Services parking lot. Milling begins Oct. 23; paving begins Oct. 28.
Niemeyer said the city’s contractor, The Shelly Co., will post no parking signs in advance of the paving and milling work. The dates are approximate and subject to change due to weather.