• Every Sunday from May 2 through September 26 (weather permitting): Gathering of Mustangs, 6 to 8 p.m., in parking lot behind McDonalds, 941 N. Cable Road, Lima. Admission is free. All Mustangs are welcome, new, old original or modified. There will be food and drink as well as ice cream available for purchase from three restaurants. Sponsored by Mustang Maniacs of NW Ohio. For more information contact Chris Schimpf at 419-230-4505.
• Every Wednesday, May 5 through Sept. 29: Happy Daz Cool Car Cruise-In, 5 to 8 p.m., Happy Daz, 802 S. Cable Road, Lima. For more information, contact Chris Schimpf at 419-230-4505.
• Every other Monday, (weather permitting) starting May 24, June 7, June 21, July 5, July 19, Aug. 2, Aug. 16, Aug. 30, Sept. 13 and Sept. 27, 6-8 p.m., Buffalo Wings & Rings “Monday Night Car & Bike Night” - 1939 Roschman Ave., Lima. There are door prizes and a 50/50 raffle. Great food and fun with rock and roll music, benefiting the West Ohio Food Bank. For more information contact Greg Cook, 419-230-9718.
• Friday, June 4: “Buckeye Cruisers” Car and Bike Night, 5 to 9 p.m., Tom’s Detailing, 720 Shawnee Road, Lima. Entertainment from 7 to 8:30 p.m. which includes T&J’s Blues Brothers Revue at 7 p.m.; Jeff Davis Show at 7:30 p.m. and “Elvis Live” at 8 p.m. There will be 50/50 raffles and door prizes. All proceeds benefit the West Ohio Food Bank. For more information contact Greg Cook at 419-230-9718.
• Thursday, June 10: Alzheimer’s Assoc. Car Show, 5-8 p.m., Lima Mall, 2400 Elida Road, Lima. Registration is $10 per car and begins at 4 p.m. There will be entertainment, food trucks and trophies. For more information call the Lima Mall, 419-331-6255 or visit limamall.com or their Facebook page.
• Saturday, June 12:Ada VFW Park-in-the-Park Car, Truck and Bike Show, Noon-5 p.m. at Ada’s War Memorial Park, 115 N. Park Drive, Ada. Registration is $10 per vehicle from noon to 4 p.m. Trophies awarded at 5 p.m. There will be wooden dog tags for all entrants. A silent auction featuring an antique peddle car, a voucher for $200 of meat a $150 mountain of beer and a mechanics creeper/seat will be held, as well as a raffle for a Sarka Stainless Steel grill. The Abrams mini-tank will be cruising the park shooting t-shirts into the crowd. Proceeds will benefit the Blue Star Mothers and the Ada War Memorial Park. For more information call the Post at 419-634-5096 Tuesday through Saturday after 4 p.m.
• Saturday, June 12: Ninth Annual Cairo 696 Customs Car Show, 2-6 p.m., Main Street, Cairo. Registration is $10 from 2-4:30 p.m. Rain or Shine. There will be food and drinks, door prizes, 50/50 drawing, trophies and plaques. Proceeds and donations to benefit local charities. For more information contact Rick Davis at 419-236-4297 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Friday, June 18 - Bluffton Festival of Wheels, 2 to 8 p.m., downtown Main St. and College Ave., Bluffton. Registration from 2 to 5 p.m., $10 in advance or $12 day of show. All proceeds help support the Bluffton Lions Club charities. Rain or shine. Judging starts at 5 p.m., with trophies awarded at 7:30 p.m. For more information visit: https://carcruisefinder.com/ohio-car-shows/event/53rd-bluffton-lions-club-festival-of-wheels/
• Sunday, June 27: Westgate Charity Car Show, 10 a.m.-5 p.m., Apollo Joint Vocational School, 3325 Shawnee Road, Lima. Registration $10 per car. No pre-registration. Open to all cars and trucks. 50/50 drawing, raffles, concessions and door prizes. For more information contact Andy Maravola at 419-991-4615 or John Waller at 419-999-5878.
• Sunday, July 4: Firecracker Cruise-In, 1-5 p.m., downtown St. Henry, Ohio. Registration is $10 per vehicle. The cruise-in will be running rain or shine. Proceeds will be donated toward enhancing the picnic entertainment. There will be door prizes, music, 50/50 raffle and plaques. For more information contact Ben Miller (419) 852-9021 or Dwayne Hemmelgarn (419) 852-3057.
• Saturday, July 31: Vintage Chevrolet Club of America public car show, open to all makes and models of cars and trucks, 9 a.m., Allen County Fairgrounds, 2750 Harding Hwy., Lima. Use south entrance, Gate 6. Registration is $10. Email JDG4635@yahoo.com for details. Awards start at 3 p.m. Event features food trucks, fishing and a swap meet.
• Friday, Aug. 6: Heartbeat of Lima Car Show, 5-8 p.m., at Tom Ahl Family of Dealerships, 2525 Allentown Road, Lima. Registration is $10 and begins at 4 p.m. Open to all vehicles and cycles. More than 30 trophies will be awarded. In addition, there will be entertainment by Polly Mae, a burnout contest and Pete’s Ice Cream and Hot Dogs. All proceeds benefit Heartbeat of Lima. For more information, contact Jennifer at 419-296-7625 or visit email@example.com.
• Saturday, Aug. 7: Wapakoneta VFW Post 8445 car show, 9 a.m. to 3 p.m., 712 N. Dixie Highway, Wapakoneta. Registration is $10 from 9 a.m. to noon. DJ on premises from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m., along with food, refreshments, 50/50, raffles and door prizes. All proceeds go to Honor Guard and local veterans. For more information contact Wanda Link at 440-796-3683 or 419-738-4613.
• Saturday, Aug. 7: Kenton Moose Car and Truck Show, 1 to 5 p.m., Kenton Moose Lodge, 800 W. Lima St., Kenton. Registration is $10, with trophies being awarded at 5 p.m. There will be dash plaques presented to first 50 vehicles, goody bags, door prizes, raffles, 50/50, and entertainment by JD Owen. Food and drinks will be available for purchase. All proceeds go to local first responders. For more information contact Jeff Ross at 419-673-5392. Rain date will be Saturday, Aug. 28th.
Share news of your car show by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org, faxing 419-229-2926 or mailing Car Shows c/o The Lima News, 3515 Elida Road, Lima, OH 45807.