Fire damages Shawnee Township garage


SHAWNEE TOWNSHIP — Shawnee and American Township fire departments were called at 10:36 a.m., Sunday to 1250 Wonderlick Road for what was originally called in as a mower fire.

When crews arrived, they found a detached garage was also on fire.

It’s believed the mower got too close to a plastic gas can and melted it enough for the gasoline to catch the mower and garage on fire.

Damage to the garage and mower was listed at $40,000. No one was hurt. The garage is owned by Oscar Marshall.

https://www.limaohio.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/54/2021/05/web1_Fire.jpg

Post navigation