• Every Wednesday, May 5 through Sept. 29: Happy Daz Cool Car Cruise-In, 5 to 8 p.m., Happy Daz, 802 S. Cable Road, Lima. For more information, contact Chris Schimpf at 419-230-4505.
• Every other Monday, starting May 24: June 7, June 21, July 5, July 19, Aug. 2, Aug. 16, Aug. 30, Sept. 13 and Sept. 27, 6-8 p.m., Buffalo Wings & Rings “Monday Night Car & Bike Night” - 1939 Roschman Ave., Lima. There are door prizes and a 50/50 raffle. Great food and fun with rock and roll music, benefiting the West Ohio Food Bank. For more information contact Greg Cook, 419-230-9718.
Every other Monday, (weather permitting) starting May 24, June 7, June 21, July 5, July 19, Aug. 2, Aug. 16, Aug. 30, Sept. 13 and Sept. 27, 6-8 p.m., Buffalo Wings & Rings “Monday Night Car & Bike Night” - 1939 Roschman Ave., Lima. There are door prizes and a 50/50 raffle. Great food and fun with rock and roll music, benefiting the West Ohio Food Bank. For more information contact Greg Cook, 419-230-9718.
• Saturday, June 12: Ninth Annual Cairo 696 Customs Car Show, 2-6 p.m., Main Street, Cairo. Registration is $10 from 2-4:30 p.m. Rain or Shine. There will be food and drinks, door prizes, 50/50 drawing, trophies and plaques. Proceeds and donations to benefit local charities. For more information contact Rick Davis at 419-236-4297 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Friday, June 18 - Bluffton Festival of Wheels, 2 to 8 p.m., downtown Main St. and College Ave., Bluffton. Registration from 2 to 5 p.m., $10 in advance or $12 day of show. All proceeds help support the Bluffton Lions Club charities. Rain or shine. Judging starts at 5 p.m., with trophies awarded at 7:30 p.m. For more information visit: https://carcruisefinder.com/ohio-car-shows/event/53rd-bluffton-lions-club-festival-of-wheels/
• Sunday, June 27: Westgate Charity Car Show, 10 a.m.-5 p.m., Apollo Joint Vocational School, 3325 Shawnee Road, Lima. Registration $10 per car. No pre-registration. Open to all cars and trucks. 50/50 drawing, raffles, concessions and door prizes. For more information contact Andy Maravola at 419-991-4615 or John Waller at 419-999-5878.
• Saturday, July 31: Vintage Chevrolet Club of America public car show, open to all makes and models of cars and trucks, 9 a.m., Allen County Fairgrounds, 2750 Harding Hwy., Lima. Use south entrance, Gate 6. Registration is $10. Email JDG4635@yahoo.com for details. Awards start at 3 p.m. Event features food trucks, fishing and a swap meet.
• Saturday, Aug. 7: Wapakoneta VFW Post 8445 car show, 9 a.m. to 3 p.m., 712 N. Dixie Highway, Wapakoneta. Registration is $10 from 9 a.m. to noon. DJ on premises from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m., along with food, refreshments, 50/50, raffles and door prizes. All proceeds go to Honor Guard and local veterans. For more information contact Wanda Link at 440-796-3683 or 419-738-4613.
• Saturday, Aug. 7: Kenton Moose Car and Truck Show, 1 to 5 p.m., Kenton Moose Lodge, 800 W. Lima St., Kenton. Registration is $10, with trophies being awarded at 5 p.m. There will be dash plaques presented to first 50 vehicles, goody bags, door prizes, raffles, 50/50, and entertainment by JD Owen. Food and drinks will be available for purchase. All proceeds go to local first responders. For more information contact Jeff Ross at 419-673-5392. Rain date will be Saturday, Aug. 28th.
Share news of your car show by emailing email@example.com, faxing 419-229-2926 or mailing Car Shows c/o The Lima News, 3515 Elida Road, Lima, OH 45807.