LIMA — All Citizens National Bank branches are hosting a Community Shred Day on Friday, April 30 where the public is invited to bring their personal paper to be shredded.
There is a limit of 3 standard office size boxes or grocery bags per household. Items to be shredded could include:
· Financial Statements
· Canceled & Blank Checks
· Paycheck Stubs
· Credit Card & Account Numbers
· Personal Records and Tax records
· Medical records
· Any items containing your social security number or signature.
· Any mail or magazines that have personal identifiers
· No need to remove staples or paper clips
For a list of locations go to cnbohio.com/resources/locations/.