LIMA — Lima’s Housing Task Force will meet at 2 p.m. Tuesday, March 2 via GoToMeeting.
Join the meeting via https://j.mp/3kaLyUG or by calling 872-240-3212 with access code 142-573-941.
Lima Housing Task Force
March 2, 2021; 2:00pm – 3:30pm
Please join my meeting from your computer, tablet or smartphone.
You can also dial in using your phone.
United States: +1 (872) 240-3212
Access Code: 142-573-941
Task Force Charge: The City of Lima has created the Lima Housing Task Force to gain a full understanding of the existing housing inventory in Lima, identify housing needs in which the Lima housing market ought to meet, and provide holistic and sustainable recommendations and strategies to improve the quality and availability of housing in the city, stabilize and increase population, reduce blight, improve property values, and attract private investment.
Please arrive at least 5 minutes early so that we can begin on time!
(1) Minutes from the 2/2/2021 Meeting
(2) Complete Survey
Purpose (for today’s session):
(1) Identify strategies / policies for each subcommittee to explore.
(1) Draft list of strategies / policies for each subcommittee to explore
1. Welcome & Introduction - Sharetta Smith, City of Lima Chief of Staff & LHTF Chair
2. Opening Remarks - Mayor David Berger, City of Lima Mayor
3. Approval of Minutes- Sharetta Smith, City of Lima Chief of Staff & LHTF Chair
4. Presentation: “Form-Based Codes as a Tool for Place-Based Economic Development” by Marta Goldsmith,
Form Based Code Institute
5. Subcommittee Reports
5. Task Force Member Discussion
6. Public Comments
7. Closing Comments