LIMA — Lima’s Housing Task Force will meet at 2 p.m. Tuesday, Feb. 2 via GoToMeeting.
Join the meeting via https://j.mp/3a8dKTr or by calling 646-749-3122 with access code 514-322-501.
Lima Housing Task Force
Meeting 3: February 2, 2021; 2:00pm – 3:30pm
Please join the meeting from your computer, tablet or smartphone.
Participants can also dial in using a phone
United States: 1(646) 749-3122
Access Code: 514-322-501
Task Force Charge: The City of Lima has created the Lima Housing Task Force to gain a full
understanding of the existing housing inventory in Lima, identify housing needs in which the
Lima housing market ought to meet, and provide holistic and sustainable recommendations and
strategies to improve the quality and availability of housing in the city, stabilize and increase
population, reduce blight, improve property values, and attract private investment.
Please arrive at least 5 minutes early so that we can begin on time!
(1) Minutes from the 1/5/2021 Meeting
(2) Complete Survey
Purpose (for today’s session):
(1) Identify strategies / policies for each subcommittee to explore.
(1) Draft list of strategies / policies for each subcommittee to explore
1. Introduction - Review of Key points from subcommittee meetings - Sharetta Smith, City of
Lima Chief of Staff & LHTF Chair
2. Opening Remarks - Mayor David Berger, City of Lima Mayor
3. Approval of Minutes- Sharetta Smith, City of Lima Chief of Staff & LHTF Chair
4. Presentation: “Form Based Codes and Housing Affordability” by Marta Goldsmith, Form
Based Code Institute
5. Task Force Member Discussion
a. Review of Harsany Recommendations / Strategies
6. Public Comments
7. Closing Comments