LIMA — Lima Memorial Health System has updated its visitation policy.
• One person at a time will be permitted to visit hospitalized patients and those seeking emergency care.
• Visitors must by 17 years of age or older.
• Daily visitation hours for inpatients are 8 a.m. to 6 p.m.
• Patients confirmed with having COVID-19 will not be permitted to have visitors.
• Visitors must remain in the patient’s room, wear a face covering at all times and maintain a physical distance of six feet from others.