LIMA — The following individuals were sentenced recently in Allen County Common Pleas Court:
• Jazmon Simpson, 23, of Lima, three years probation for possession of heroin.
• Anthony Brown, 25, Youngstown, two years probation for the illegal possession of a firearm in a liquor permit establishment.
• Joshua Browner, 33, of Piqua, two years probation for attempted improper handling of a firearm in a motor vehicle.
• Benjamin Appiah, 30, of Columbus, two years probation for identity fraud.
• Kristi Kaiser, 43, of Greenville, three years probation for failure to comply with the order of a police officer.
• Paul Miner Jr., 26, of Lima, 36 months in prison for burglary and grand theft.
• Demetrius Bivens, 30, of Lima, one year probation for aggravated possession of drugs.
• Amanda Hicks, 38, of Lima, six months in jail (suspended) and one year program for domestic violence.