COLUMBUS, Ohio – The Ohio State Bar Association and online legal services provider LegalShield launched their partnership Monday which will expand access to affordable legal help for all Ohioans.
LegalShield is a prepaid legal services provider with a statewide network of attorneys. For one low monthly cost, consumers can become members and gain access to an attorney in their area who can help with a variety of legal issues. Members can contact LegalShield and be connected to an attorney within a few hours.
“It provides what consumers are seeking in the modern world — ease of use, affordability, mobility — while also making certain consumers have by their side a lawyer they know, like and trust for all problems, big or small,”said Wayne Hassay, managing partner at the law firm of Maguire Schneider Hassay and 20-year LegalShield veteran.
As part of the new partnership, OSBA member attorneys are invited to join the LegalShield network for client referrals.
With plans starting at $24.95 a month, LegalShield members can take advantage of:
• Simple wills, powers of attorney and living wills prepared by lawyers;
• Lawyer representation for basic traffic citations;
• Unlimited telephone consultations with a lawyer on any legal matter;
• Document review and legal research by a lawyer and;
• Telephone calls and letters by lawyers on a consumer’s behalf.
For more information, contact Doug Donsky at ICR, Inc., either at (646) 361-1427 (mobile) or (646) 677-1844 (office).