LIMA — Another Ozone Alert has been issued for Allen County for Sunday.
The alert remains in effect from 8 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Residents are asked to help reduce ozone production during that time by doing a number of things including:
• Ride to work or school with a friend
• Walk or ride your bike on shorter trips
• Park your vehicle in shaded areas
• Delay mowing your lawn until after the alert period
• Fuel up vehicles in early morning or after 6 p.m.
• Avoid cooking out over charcoal during the alert period