CELINA — Celina Police on Friday conducted a traffic blitz, targeting people with known warrants and criminal history.
As a result, seven people were taken into custody on various charges. Undisclosed amounts of illegal drugs were seized.
Those incarcerated included:
• Nicolette Hufford, 30, of St. Marys. She’s charged with driving under suspension and possession of drug paraphernalia.
• Ricky Crouch Jr., 38, of Celina. He’s charged with driving under suspension, possession of drug paraphernalia, and a warrant for failure to appear.
• Brandon Craig, 34, of Celina. He’s charged with felony possession of drugs.
• Josh Cole, 31, of Wren. He was wanted for a warrant from Adult Parole, obstructing official business and resisting arrest. He fled on foot and was caught a short time later.
• Chad Gallimore, 37, of Greenville. He was wanted for a warrant through Auglaize County.
• Ryan Sanning, 44, of Celina. He was wanted for a warrant for Criminal Trespass.
• Julius Kittle, 64, of Celina. He was wanted for a warrant and possession of drugs.
A citation was issued to Brandon Edwards, 28, of Montezuma, for driving under suspension.