• Mondays starting June 1: Buffalo Wild Wing Cruise-In, 6-8 p.m. every Monday evening June 1 through Sept. 28, 2948 Allentown Road, Lima. All cars and motorcycles welcome, no registration fee. 15 percent of food purchased will go to the West Ohio Food Bank. Door prizes, DJ and food and drink specials.
• June 19: 53rd Bluffton Festival of Wheels Cruise-In, 2-5 p.m., downtown Main Street and College Avenue, Bluffton. Rain or shine. $10 pre-registration fee by May 31st; $12 registration fee after May 31st. Trophies awarded at 7:30 pm with judging beginning at 5 pm. For more information call 419-234-7754.
• June 28: Westgate Charity Car Show, 10 a.m.-4 p.m., Sunday, June 28, at Apollo Career Center, 3325 Shawnee Road, Lima. Registration is $10 per car. Prizes and trophies awarded. For more information, contact Andy Maravola at 419-371-9068 or John Waller at 419-303-0533.
• July 18: Third annual Tawawa Civic Park Cruise-In, 12-4 p.m. July 18, at Tawawa Park, 12 Tawawa Park Drive, Sidney. No entry fee. Goody bags for first 150 registered cars, dash plaques for the first 100 cars. Gates open at 10 a.m. For more information, call Shelby County Historical Society, 937-498-1653, or visit Shelby County Historical Society Facebook page.
• Aug. 1: Wapakoneta VFW Post 8445 Car, Truck, Motorcycle, Antique Tractor show, 9 a.m.-3 p.m., Saturday, August 1, 712 N. Dixie Highway, Wapakoneta. Entry fee is $10. Registration from 9 a.m-noon. Trophies, plaques, door prizes, 50/50, raffles. All proceeds go to Honor Guard and local veterans. For more information contact Wanda Link at 440-796-3683
• Aug. 1: Kenton Moose Car & Truck Show, 1-3 p.m. with awards presented at 6 p.m., Saturday, Aug. 1st, at Kenton Moose Lodge, 801 W. Lima Street, Kenton. Registration is $10, dash plaques to first 50, door prizes and 50/50 drawings. live music, food and drinks available. All proceeds go to Kenton First Responders. For more information, call Jeff Ross at 419-673-5392.
• Oct. 10: 696 Customs Halloween Trunk or Treat Cruise-In, 10 a,m,-2:30 pm, Saturday, Oct. 10, on Main Street in Cairo. Features a burnout contest, hayrides, food, music, raffles and door prizes. Contact Rick Davis via email at email@example.com for further information.
Share news of your car show by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org, faxing 419-229-2926 or mailing Car Shows c/o The Lima News, 3515 Elida Road, Lima, OH 45807.