Five Republicans aim to represent their party on the November ballot for an Allen County commissioner seat.
The early voting window began Wednesday, with the primary election day of Tuesday, March 17.
They’re running to replace incumbent Jay Begg, who decided not to run for re-election.
The winner faces Norman Capps, a Perry Township trustee running as a Democrat, and Dan Beck, a former Allen County sheriff running as an independent, in November’s general election. Other independent candidates have until 4 p.m. March 16 to file their petitions.
Allen County Commissioner Cory Noonan is unopposed in the primary and general elections to keep his position.
Read profiles about the five candidates:
- Augsburger ready to return to office as Allen County commissioner
- Allen County commissioner next step on the path for Seibert
- Sielschott brings young perspective to Allen County commissioner campaign
- Stolly bets on business background in Allen County commissioner race
- Tyrrell brings ambitious perspective to Allen County commissioner race
- More election 2020 coverage