Lima man forced from home following Monday morning fire


LIMA — Lima firefighters responded Monday morning to a fire at a Lima residence that investigators believe could have been started by faulty wiring.

The blaze at 928 Dingledine Ave. started in a wall between the kitchen and bathroom of the home and caused an estimated $10,000 in damages, according to a fire department spokesman.

There were no injuries, but the American Red Cross was called to help the home’s owner/occupant, Earl Boddie, find temporary lodging.

https://www.limaohio.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/54/2020/02/web1_Fire-2.jpg

Post navigation