Fire damages Van Wert apartment


VAN WERT — Food left cooking on a stove was listed as the cause of a fire that damaged an apartment at Van Wert West Apartments, 816 W. Main St. in Van Wert.

Van Wert firefighters were called at 10:20 p.m. Saturday.

The fire was contained to one apartment. The occupants of that apartment were able to get out without injury.

Van Wert CERT helped at the scene.

An estimate on damages has not yet been determined.

https://www.limaohio.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/54/2020/02/web1_Fire-1.jpg

Post navigation