LIMA — The Lima Police Department recently conducted alcohol and tobacco compliance checks at 21 Lima businesses. The checks focused on the sale of alcoholic beverages and tobacco products to persons under the age of 21.
All people who sold products to underage people were issued citations, according to Lt. Ron Holman. The following businesses were found to be in non-compliance by selling alcohol to minors:
• Certified gas station, 513 S. Pine St.
• Dairy Market, 531 W. Kibby St.
• Speedway gas station, 631 N. Cable Road
• BP gas station, 2075 Allentown Road
• Circle K gas station, 2054 N. West St.
These businesses were found to be in compliance with laws governing the sale of alcohol and tobacco to persons under 21:
• Sunoco gas station, 1500 St. Johns Road
• Marathon gas station, 2720 St. Johns Road
• Vine Street Mini Mart, 235 E. Vine St.
• Keysor Pit Stop, 635 Vine St.
• Shell, 601 W. Market St.
• Gold Star, 701 W. North St.
• Fat Jacks, 2340 Spencerville Road
• Dukes Liquor, 630 N. Main St.
• Rich Gas, 792 N. Main St.
• Grandview Drive-Thur, 238 W. Grand Ave.
• Express Mart, 1590 N. West St.
• Wally’s Fillin’ Station, 2295 N. Cole St.
• Daryl & Daryl’s Pizza & Wings, 1290 W. Robb Ave.
• Fuel Stop, 603 Findlay Road
• Valero gas station, 325 N. Cole St.
• Jerry’s Party Shop, 1432 Allentown Road