Fire damages Lima home


The Lima Fire Department responded to a house fire at 1121 Biscayne Drive around 5:45 p.m. Monday evening. The fire is under investigation.

The Lima Fire Department responded to a house fire at 1121 Biscayne Drive around 5:45 p.m. Monday evening. The fire is under investigation.


Richard Parrish | The Lima News

LIMA —Fire investigators believe a blaze at 1121 Biscayne Drive in Lima started in an electrical panel in the home’s attached garage.

Crews were called to the home at 5:45 p.m. Monday. When they arrived, they found heavy fire coming from the garage and had extended into the kitchen.

Everybody got out safely, and there were no injuries.

Damage is estimated at $35,000. The home, owned by Bayani and Eugenia Rodis since 1999, is valued at $60,400, according to the Allen County Auditor’s Office website.

The Lima Fire Department responded to a house fire at 1121 Biscayne Drive around 5:45 p.m. Monday evening. The fire is under investigation.
https://www.limaohio.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/54/2019/07/web1_House-Fire-RP-011.jpgThe Lima Fire Department responded to a house fire at 1121 Biscayne Drive around 5:45 p.m. Monday evening. The fire is under investigation. Richard Parrish | The Lima News

Post navigation