Richie Avenue fire blamed on space heater


LIMA — A space heater is thought to be the cause of a fire early Sunday at 832 Richie Ave. in Lima.

The fire was reported just after 1 a.m. When crews arrived, they found heavy smoke and flames coming from a first-floor window. Firefighters quickly knocked down the fire.

A second alarm was needed to bring in additional manpower. No one was at home at the time of the fire.

No damage estimate was available Sunday.

https://www.limaohio.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/54/2019/04/web1_Fire-1.jpg

Post navigation