LIMA — Winners of the Lima “Shark Tank” will be announced at 8:45 p.m. Thursday, Feb. 21, at The Coworking Center at The Meeting Place, 220 W. Market St., Lima.
The event gives emerging entrepreneurs the opportunity to present their products and business plans to a panel of judges in the hopes of winning funding up to $5,000 to grow their business.
The event begins at 5 p.m. with networking and booth browsing of the entrepreneurs. Keynote speaker Tom Burden will speak from 7 to 7:30 p.m.Judging will take place from 6 to 7 p.m. and 7:40 to 8:30 p.m.
The schedule is as follows:
• 5-6 p.m.: Networking and Booth Browsing of Lima’s Entrepreneurs
• 6-7 p.m.: Lima “Shark Tank” Judging Part 1
• 7-7:30 p.m.: Keynote Speaker, Tom Burden, CEO/Founder, The GRYPMAT and November 2017 Winner of ABC’s Shark Tank
• 7:40 p.m.-8:30 p.m.: Lima “Shark Tank” Judging Part 2
• 8:45 p.m.: Announcement of Winner(s)