Fire damages Bath Township apartment


BATH TOWNSHIP — Bath Township Fire crews were called to Hampton Greene Apartments at 400 S. Mumaugh Road just before 6 p.m. Saturday.

When they arrived, they found heavy smoke from building 5, apartment 4.

Investigators believe the fire started in the oven of the apartment rented by Ina Mack.

It took crews about 15 minutes to bring the fire under control.

Losses were estimated at $30,000.

The cause has been ruled accidental and no one was hurt.

https://www.limaohio.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/54/2019/01/web1_Fire.jpg

Post navigation