ADA — Merry on Main will be from 5-7:30 p.m. Monday, Dec. 3, in downtown Ada.
The event, by the Ada Area Chamber of Commerce, features Santa, a live nativity and choir, snacks, The Grinch and more family-friendly events throughout the downtown.
Ada’s Merry on Main
celebration Dec. 3
Santa will be there. So will the Grinch. There will also be live reindeer, a live nativity and choir and lots more.
Merry on Main launches Ada’s holiday season celebration. The 6th annual event is from 5 to 7:30 p.m., Monday, Dec. 3, in downtown Ada. The
event is sponsored by Ada Area Chamber of Commerce.
Deb Curlis, chamber director says, “Stroll down Main Street Ada and enjoy some Christmas cheer on Dec. 3.”
Here’s the schedule:
• Santa at the Ada Public Library
• Live nativity and choir at First United Methodist
• Live music at Streamline Insurance
• Cookies and coffee at ReStore
• Treats at Edward Jones
• Register for a gift certificate at The Mercantile
The following events take place at the Ada railroad depot:
• Santa’s live reindeers
• Crafts for kids
• Hot chocolate & cookies
• Photo op with The Grinch and his elves
• Live ONU radio