LIMA — Lima City Council will hold a scheduled public hearing to consider vacating an alley between Lima Stadium Park and the Family of Faith United Methodist Church during its 7 p.m. Monday meeting. The original alley petition is asking to “maintain the alley as additional green space between the stadium and church.”
In related news, Lima City Council will also be considering:
• Recoding Lima City Code Parts Four and Six that deal with traffic and criminal issues in order to align pertinent City Code sections with current state law. A memo issued to council reads: “Other than changes to [become] consistent with state law there are no substantive changes being made.”
• The purchase of a 2018 Ford SUV for city park rangers, new police uniforms, copies, rock salt for the 2018-2019 winter season, snow equipment and a dump truck.
• Rezoning the property of a potential A&W All American Restaurant to be located at 1923 Allentown Road from Class II Residential District to Class I Business District.
• Withdrawal of objections to liquor permits held by Bisman Investment LLC and Derek Soloman.
• Recommendations by the Tax Incentive Review Council which call to continue all agreements except two out of 12.
Reach Josh Ellerbrock at 567-242-0398.
RECOMMENDED FOR YOU