WAPAKONETA — In conjunction with “Auglaize County: In Motion,” the Auglaize County Historical Society and many other historical societies and museums in the county are reminding local residents that they will be open for tours every fourth Sunday of the month. The tours will occur from 1 to 4 p.m. each Sunday from May to October. The next tour will take place on Sunday.
The following sites will participate in Sunday’s countywide open house:
• Auglaize County Historical Society’s Wapakoneta Museum, 206 W. Main St., Wapakoneta.
• Cridersville Historical Society, 111 W. Sugar St., Cridersville.
• New Knoxville Historical Society, 107 E. German St., New Knoxville.
• New Bremen Historic Association’s Luelleman House, 120 N. Main St., New Bremen.
• NBHA’s Pape House, 236 N. Main St., New Bremen.
• Uniopolis Historical Society, E. Ohio St., Uniopolis.