LIMA — If you’re looking for something to do this weekend, you’ve come to the right place.
Here’s your guide to assorted events in the region:
• “Lift Every Voice and Sing” is scheduled as the final installment in the Open Hearts concert series, scheduled for 7:30 p.m. Saturday at St. Charles Catholic Church, 2200 W. Elm St., Lima. The event is free and open to the public, with COVID-19-safe precautions in place. This musical event, written by Lima Central Catholic graduate Karrie Lester, follows African-American music as it developed through different eras. It features Jaimie Lewis, Jaired Birks and Josh Gooding.
• Quarry Farm Nature Preserve and Conservation Farm will host a Haiku Hike from 1 to 2 p.m. Saturday at the Seitz Family Pavilion, one-eighth of a mile north of 14321 Road 7L, Pandora, in celebration of International Haiku Poetry Day.
• WAR Wrestling presents “Nobody’s Fool” starting at 7 p.m. Saturday at Empowered Sports Center, 1730 N. Union St., Lima. Tickets are $16 for reserved VIP, $10 for general admission of four for $30, with tickets available at Groamy’s, 1206 W. Robb Ave., Lima; Alter Ego Comics, 230 N. Main St., Lima; or online at warwrestling.com. VIP doors open at 5:30 p.m., with general admission opening at 6:30 p.m.
• Local artist Prudence is scheduled to perform from 9 to midnight Saturday at Zinum 12, 134 W. High St., Lima.
• A temporary addition to the Roll of Valor exhibit will be unveiled at 3:30 p.m. Friday at the Allen County Museum, 640 W. Market St., Lima. The addition of challenge coins from Medal of Honor recipients marks the 10th anniversary of the exhibit.
• Zinum 12, 134 W. High St., Lima, also offers live music from 2 to 5 p.m. Sunday. It’s the first of a monthly house band/bike day show the third Sunday of each month. The members of Brother Believe Me will jam.
• Prayer and Praise in the Park is set for 4 to 5:30 p.m. Sunday at Baxter Park, 1500 Ellison Drive, Lima. There’s a free community meal and passing out of clothes, food boxes and more, along with testimonies, worship and prayer. Bring a lawn chair.
• There will be an open house from 2 to 4 p.m. Sunday, April 18, at the Quellhorst Farm Venue, 07945 state Route 197, Wapakoneta.