Columbus Museum of Art
480 E. Broad St.
Open to all visitors 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. Tuesday to Sunday and 10 a.m. to 9 p.m. Thursday with timed tickets required at columbusmuseum.org. Adults $18, seniors and children $9.
• Greater Columbus: The 2020 Greater Columbus Arts Council Visual Arts Awards Exhibition
Through April 25
• Tara Booth Columbus Comics Residency Exhibition
Through Sept. 26
• “Raggin’ On: The Art of Aminah Robinson’s House and Journals”
Through Oct. 3
Findlay University Mazza Museum Lea Gallery
• Annual “Enchanted Brush Exhibition” on virtual display at Dudley and Mary Marks Lea Gallery website, leagallery.findlay.edu.
Allen County Museum
620 W. Market St.
Open to all visitors 1 to 5 p.m. Tuesdays through Fridays and 1 to 4 p.m. Saturdays. Children’s Discovery Center closed and limited tours in MacDonell House. Face coverings recommended. Admission $5 suggested donation for museum and $3 for MacDonell House.
• “Campaigning for Votes: Woman Suffrage in Allen County”
Online at https://j.mp/2IvzRtd
65-67 Town Square
Open to all visitors 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. Tuesdays through Fridays and 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. Saturdays. EBG Room, Ceramics Lab and gift shop open. Face coverings required and available.
• “Better Together”
March 9 through 27
The Toledo Museum of Art
2445 Monroe St.
Open to all visitors 11 a.m. to 5 p.m. Wednesdays, Thursdays and Sundays; 11 a.m. to 8 p.m. Fridays and Saturdays. Reservations not required; register at desk on arrival. Face coverings recommended. Free admission.
• “Luminous Visions: Phillip K. Smith III and Light Across the Collection”
Through April 4