LIMA — Plenty to choose from this week in the region:
• Encore Theatre will present “The Diaries of Adam and Eve,” by Mark Twain and adapted by director Sarah Glover Crawford, at 8 p.m. Friday, Feb. 19, Saturday, Feb. 20, Friday, Feb. 26 and Saturday, Feb. 27 and 2 p.m. Sunday, Feb. 21 and Sunday, Feb. 28 at Encore Theatre, 991 North Shore Drive, Lima.
Cost is $15 for adults and seniors and $10 for students, including college students with a school ID.
Seating is limited to 15% of capacity, or 42 tickets per performance. Masks are required. Request a ticket by leaving a message at the box office, 419-223-8866, including your name, phone number, date and number of tickets needed. A volunteer will call you back to fulfill ticket requests.
The one-hour show with no intermission has two casts and shares a love story.
• WAR Wrestling will present “Love Hurts” at 7 p.m. Saturday, Feb. 20, at the Empowered Sports Center, 1730 N. Union St. Doors open at 5:30 p.m.
Advance tickets are $16 at www.warwrestling.com or Groamy’s CD’s and Tapes, available until 4:30 p.m. Saturday. Tickets are $18 at the door.
Tickets limited to 250 per event. Social distancing enforced. No food or drink on soccer field.
• A drive-thru pancake, egg and sausage breakfast from 7 to 11 a.m. Saturday, Feb. 20, at the Westminster fire department, 6825 Faulkner Road, Harrod. The cost is $7 for adults, $3 for children ages 6 to 11 and free for age 5 and under.
• Pandora United Methodist Church will host a free drive-thru community meal from 5:30 to 7 p.m. Wednesday, Feb. 24 at the church, 108 E. Washington St., Pandora. The meal, provided by Hilty Home, includes ham au gratin potato casserole, green beans, a roll and strawberry cake.
• The last kick-off meeting for LACNIP’s Raise the Roof Campaign will be held at 6 p.m. Tuesday, Feb. 23 at the LACNIP Resource Center, 1440 W. Spring St., Lima. The group needs to raise $35,000 to replace its roof. For details, contact email@example.com or 419-302-4166.
• The Lima/Allen County Chamber of Commerce will host the webinar “Define and Understand Workplace Diversity” from 9 to 11 a.m. Thursday, Feb. 25. The free webinar features Don Hicks, HR and risk management consultant with Sheakley Group of Companies. The workshop is free. Register at http://j.mp/2OkVbnV.
• Don’t miss ArtSpace/Lima’s annual Kewpee High School Invitiational Art Exhibit, open Feb. 27 at the downtown gallery, 65 Town Square, Lima. Hours are 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. Tuesday through Friday and 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. Saturday.