LIMA — With things opening back up, you may be wondering, “What can we go out and do this weekend?”
Below is a detailed listing of what is happening and what you should know before heading out the door — including for your Fourth of July celebration.
• 20th Century Lanes, Lima — Open 11 a.m. to 10 p.m. Monday and Thursday, 4 to 10 p.m. Tuesday, 9 a.m. to 10 p.m. Wednesday, 9 a.m. to 11 p.m. Friday, noon to 11 p.m. Saturday and noon to 9 p.m. Sunday.
• 318 Restaurant and Bar, Lima — Live music with Rick Robinson July 3, Dustin Hites July 10, DJ Phil Austin July 17, SaMax Trio July 24 and DJ Billy Elvis July 31.
• Allen County Museum — Open to public 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. and 3 to 5 p.m. Tuesday through Friday, 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. and 3 to 4 p.m. Saturday and 1 to 4 p.m. Sunday. Open to at-risk individuals only 2 to 3 p.m Tuesday through Saturday. Closed 1 to 2 p.m. Tuesday through Saturday for sanitizing. Masks recommended and capacity will be limited in areas.
• Armstrong Air and Space Museum, Wapakoneta — Open 9:30 to 11:30 a.m., 12:30 to 2:30 p.m. and 3:30 to 5:30 p.m. Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday. Designated vulnerable guest hours are 9:30 to 11:30 a.m. Thursdays where masks are required. Masks encouraged but not required during other hours and occupancy limited to 65 on a first-come, first-serve basis. Astro-Theater is closed.
• ArtSpace/Lima — Brandon Knott “Oh, What’s the Use?” exhibit, EBG Room, Ceramics Lab and gift shop open 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. Tuesday through Friday and 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. Saturdays. Includes sanitizing stations, masks available. To-go art bags continuing through Aug. 5.
• Beer Barrel, Lima — Live music every Tuesday from 6:30 to 9:30 p.m. with Null Set June 30, Rick Robinson July 7, Kaitlyn Schmidt and the Move July 14, Another Round July 21, Exploit Duo July 28, Dean and Andy Aug. 4, Beer Barrel Boys Aug. 11, SaMax Aug. 18 and Jaz Boare Trio Aug. 25.
• City of Lima parks and recreation — Playgrounds open 11 a.m. to 8 p.m. with maximum of 15 per session at 30 minutes each as necessary. Virtual playground program on Facebook. Schoonover pool closed for summer.
• Delphos Rotary Club Music in the Park series — 6 to 8 p.m. Sundays with Kevin Ashba and Coverstone on June 28, Fleetwood 2 the Max and Takin’ it Back July 12, Phil Dirt and the Dozers July 26, Endless Summer Band Aug. 9 and Zak Morgan and Bloom Aug. 23 at Stadium Park.
• Feel Good Friday Summer Concert Series at Fountain Park, Van Wert — Live music with Linda Ronstadt Experience July 17, Old Crown Brass Band July 24, Good Rockin’ Tonight July 31 and Sanctus Real Aug. 7.
• Johnny Appleseed Metropolitan Park District — All parks, playgrounds and trails open, campgrounds open but restricted to registered campers only and group sizes up to 10, beach at Ottawa Metro Park closed. Virtual day camp offered biweekly on Facebook with $5 take-home camp kits. Amphitheater Summer Series begins 7 p.m. Saturday at Ottawa Metro Park.
• Vino Bellissimo — Rick Robinson and Sam Razinger 6 to 9 p.m. July 25 in the beer garden.
• Wassenberg Art Center, Van Wert — 65th annual June Art Exhibit open 1 to 5 p.m. Tuesday through Sunday and 1 to 9 p.m. Thursday. Online store also available at wassenbergartcenter.org. Watercolor classes resuming every Tuesday from 10 a.m. to noon.
• Westgate Entertainment Center, Lima — Open 11 a.m. to 9 p.m. Tuesday and Thursday, 10 a.m. to 9 p.m. Wednesday, 8 a.m. to midnight Friday, 9 a.m. to midnight Saturday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Sunday. Party rooms now open.
Fourth of July events:
• “God Bless the USA” free concert, Ottawa — Live music at 8 p.m. Friday at the Rex Center, 100 E. Main St., Ottawa. Bring a lawn chair.
• Fountain Park, Van Wert — Free live music Saturday by American Ride: A Toby Keith Tribute at 7 p.m. Food trucks on Jefferson Street at 5:30 p.m. Bring your own lawn chair. Social distancing will be observed, hand sanitizer will be available and face masks are optional.
• Indian Lake — Fireworks display 10 p.m. along south bank of Indian Lake.
• Kiwanis Club of Delphos Fourth of July — Fireworks show 10 p.m. Saturday at Stadium Park. Event includes live music Friday from SaMax and Probable Cause beginning 7 p.m., chicken barbecue dinners, a food tent and basket bingo.
• Sidney — Fireworks display 9 p.m. at Sidney schools.
• St. Joseph Festival, Wapakoneta — Fireworks show 10 p.m. Saturday at Auglaize County Fairgrounds. Limited parking available beginning 9 p.m. in east lot. Spectators required to stay in vehicles. Event includes mini food festival drive-thru featuring sugar waffles, lemon shakeups, corn dogs, french fries and others.
• Van Wert — Fireworks display 10 p.m. at Van Wert High School.
Reach Tara Jones at 567-242-0511.