LIMA — Saturday’s Irish Cruise and Lima Irish Parade may have both been canceled, but as of Thursday, all of the local bar festivities are still slated.
Following the announcement that the Irish Parade was canceled, several downtown business owners got together to organize the Irish Cruise. However, after the ban on mass gatherings Thursday afternoon, the group decided to also cancel the Irish Cruise.
Whether you are looking to start your day with kegs and eggs or dance your way through the night, here’s a list of St. Patrick’s Day events still scheduled for Saturday:
• Lima Elks Lodge: St. Paddy’s Breakfast 9 to 11 a.m. with Mischief
• The Met: 9 a.m. with Irish-themed menu
• Zinum 12: 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. Rick Robinson Acoustic, 3 to 6 p.m. SaMaX, 6 to 7 p.m. SaMaX and Kaitlyn Schmit and The Move, 8 to 11 p.m. Kaitlyn Schmit and The Move
• 318 Restaurant and Bar: 11 a.m. to 2:30 a.m. DJ Phil Austin and DJ Billy Elvis, food and drink specials
• The Ohio Theatre: 1 p.m. Josh Melton and Brother Believe Me. Age 18 and up, $10 cover.
• Pappy’s Lounge: 2 to 6 p.m. Indoorfins, Mischief
• J’s Shawnee: 6 p.m. to 2 p.m. DJ XNINE, food and drink specials
• Mulligans Bar: 9 p.m. to 1 a.m. Never Again, Mischief
• Harry’s Hideaway: 10 p.m. to 2 a.m. with Rage Productions
• Somewhere: 10 p.m. to 2:30 p.m. with DJ Rui and specialty drinks
These events were all scheduled as of publication. For updates and news of further cancellations related to stopping the spread of COVID-19, visit the event social media pages or www.limaohio.com.
If you know of any additional canceled events, please give us a call at 567-242-0511.
Reach Tara Jones at 567-242-0511.