LIMA — If you are looking for holiday decor to gear up your home for the holidays or trying to get a start to your Christmas shopping, there are a few local craft and vendor shows slated throughout the area this weekend.
• Holiday Treasures Bazaar: 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. today, 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. Saturday, South Side Christian Church, 3300 South Side Drive, Lima. Lunch of soup, sandwiches and desserts will be available for purchase. Credit cards are accepted.
• Fall craft bazaar: 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. today, 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. Saturday, Hilty Home, 304 Hilty Drive, Pandora.
• Lima Memorial Auxiliary Holiday Open House: 7 a.m. to 8 p.m. Friday, Lima Memorial gift shop, 1001 Bellefontaine Ave., Lima. Volunteer-made holiday decor and crafts available. Bake sale from 7 a.m. to 3 p.m. Free admission.
• Harvest market and craft fair: 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. Saturday, Temple Christian School gymnasium, 982 Brower Road, Lima. Admission $2 for adults, free for kids age 5 and under. Vendors including clothing, jewelry, crafts, food, furniture and decor. Free kids craft and activity zone. Benefits junior and senior classes.
• Shop Til You Drop Holiday Show: 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. Saturday, Moon City Music & Event Center, 1208 Lunar Drive, Wapakoneta. Vendors include Willow Creek Farms, Whimsical Rock Creations, The Humble Home, Arrowhead Boutique, Oasis Massage, Younique, Scentsy, Lipsense, VanTel Pearls, Color Street, Thirty One and other. N&H Concessions will have food available. Free cookies and hot cider provided. Admission $1.
The holiday craft and vendor shows are just getting started, so keep tabs on area events in our community calendar, which can be found in print and online at limaohio.com/calendar.
Reach Tara Jones at 567-242-0511.