LIMA — Halloween is Thursday, and there are plenty of ways to celebrate accordingly across the area for all ages.
Here’s a list of all the costume parties, trunk-or-treats, parties and other themed events for the week.
• Costume party: 10 p.m. to midnight tonight, The 318 Restaurant and Bar, 318 N. Main St., Lima. Free admission. With DJ Phil Austin.
• First United Methodist Church trunk-or-treat: 10 a.m. to noon Saturday, church parking lot, 113 W. Central Ave., Van Wert.
• Wassenberg Art Center trick-or-treat: 10 a.m. to noon Saturday, 214 S. Washington St., Van Wert. Halloween craft kids, fresh popcorn and cider.
• Faith-Filled Fall Fest: 11 a.m. to 4 p.m. Saturday, Lima First Church of Nazarene, 300 W. Elm St., Lima. Motorcycle cruise-in, vendors, live music, animals presented by Johnny Appleseed, kids games and activities.
• Lima Noon Optimist Safety City trick or treat: noon to 2 p.m. Saturday, 700 S. Collett St., Lima.
• Halloween ComicFest: 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. Saturday, Alter Ego Comics, 230 N. Main St., Lima. Free admission. Free comic books available. Costumes welcomed.
• Doggy trick-or-treat: 3 p.m. Saturday, Vancrest of St. Marys, 1140 S. Knoxville Ave., St. Marys.
• Lima Ford Engine Plant trunk-or-treat: 6 to 8 p.m. Saturday, 1155 Bible Road, Lima. Open to Ford associates and retirees.
• Unitarian Universalist Fellowship UU-toberfest: 6 to 9 p.m., church, 875 W. Market St., Lima. Chicken and bratwurst dinners, live music by Brett Prothro, silent auction.
• Halloween 2019 at Ohio Theatre: 8 p.m. to midnight Saturday, 122 W. North St., Lima. Cover charge $10. With Nashville Crush and Brother Believe Me. Ages 18 and older. Costume contest, food and drink specials.
• Lima Kiwanis Howl’oween Trick or Trot: 2 p.m. Sunday, Heritage Park, 2093 Reed Road, Lima. Admission $30 5K, $20 1 mile. Refreshments at finish line. Pet parade noon at Heritage Park.
• Halloween party: 6 p.m. Monday, Wapakoneta library, 203 S. Perry St., Wapakoneta. Costume contest, snacks, crafts, games.
• Auglaize County Libraries Halloween escape rooms: 10:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. Saturday, 4 to 6 p.m. Tuesday and Wednesday at Wapakoneta; 3 to 6 p.m. Monday at New Knoxville; 3:30 to 6:30 p.m. Monday, Tuesday and Thursday at New Bremen.
• Halloween party: 5 to 7:30 p.m. Thursday, Lima Public Library, 650 W. Market St., Lima. Free admission. Games, costumes, crafts, prizes.
• The Spirits Speak: 6:30 p.m. Thursday, Ottawa library, 136 Putnam Parkway, Ottawa. Demonstrations of spirit medium effects, explanations of fake medium trickery, exhibits of spiritualism artifacts. Not recommended for children.
• Calvary Chapel of Praise “Star Wars” trunk-or-treat: 6 to 8 p.m. Thursday, 1601 Rebecca Drive, Lima. Bounce houses, photo booth.
Reach Tara Jones at 567-242-0511.