LIMA — This week officially marks the beginning of fall, and the area is celebrating accordingly.
See where you can get your fill of pumpkin decorating and antique harvest tractors below.
New Bremen Pumpkinfest: 4 p.m. to midnight today and 8:30 a.m. to 1 a.m. Saturday, Crown Pavilion, 2 W. Plum St., New Bremen.
• Today: Happy hour and a half 4 to 5:30 p.m., food tent and trucks 5 p.m. to midnight, ReFlektion 8 p.m. to midnight.
• Saturday: Great Pumpkin Roll Bike Ride 8:30 a.m., food tent and trucks 11 a.m. to midnight, inflatables 11 a.m. to 9 p.m., Blue Collar Band 11:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m., cornhole tournament 3 p.m., Saw Creek 4:30 to 8:30 p.m., My Sister Sarah 9:30 p.m. to 1 a.m.
Bluffton Fall Festival: 10 a.m. to 3 p.m., throughout downtown Bluffton.
• Mennonite Memorial Home: Putt-putt, kiddie train, lawn jenga, bake sale, silent auction.
• Maple Crest Senior Living Village: Antique tractor show, kiddie tractor pull, fishing derby, The Standard Time Jazz Quintet.
• Swiss Community Historical Society: Schumacher House tours, quilt show, demonstrations, kids activities.
• Bluffton Hospital: Inflatables, train rides, pumpkin decorating.
Harvest Moon Festival: 3 to 11 p.m., Main Street, Van Wert.
• Food trucks and vendors, kids activities, outhouse races, axe throwing, entertainment from Cadillac Ranch and Kaitlyn Schmit and the Move.
Pumpkin Fest: 11 a.m. to 5 p.m. Saturday and Sunday, Northwest Ohio Railroad Preservation, Inc., 12505 county Road 99, Findlay. Admission $10.
• Saturday: Halloween car and truck show, pumpkin train rides, bounce houses, games
• Sunday: Entertainment by ReFlektion, pedal tractor pull, corn cannons, pumpkin chuckin’
Reach Tara Jones at 567-242-0511.