LIMA —Looking to do some good this weekend?
Whether you’re looking to help raise money for heart disease or for the continued improvement of Grand Lake St. Marys, there is an event for you. See the list of area fundraisers below:
Heartbeat of Lima Car Show: 5 to 8 p.m. today, Tom Ahl Family of Dealerships, 2525 Allentown Road, Lima.
• Registration $10 on site to all vehicles and cycles. Event includes ice cream and hot dogs, a jump house and other family fun. Entertainment by Polly Mae.
• Heartbeat of Lima provides education and resources such as pregnancy testing, ultrasounds and parent programs free of charge.
19th annual Lake Improvement Association Bar Stool Open: 9 a.m. Saturday, any participating bar. Miniature golf tournament.
• Cost $120 per team of four. Participating bars include Celina Eagles, Celina Moose, Shoreline Grill, Shingle Shack, It’s It, Shockers, Behm’s, Sunnyside Inn, Bayview Pub, Rustic Haven, Duckfoot’s Bar and Grill and South Shore Sportsman’s Club. Event includes pontoon decorating contest, T-shirt contest and photo contest.
• Lake Improvement Association promotes fellowship and cooperation to the general improvement of Grand Lake St. Marys.
Heart Collective Poker Run: 11 a.m. to 4 p.m. Saturday, Landeck Tavern, 14620 Landeck Road, Delphos.
• Registration $15 for driver, $5 for rider at www.HCOhio.Org. Event includes drawings, 50/05 and a DJ. Motorcycles and show cars welcome.
• Heart Collective funds heart research and provides support, care packages and donations to those affected by heart disease.
Children’s Medical Missions West Golf Outing: 8 a.m. Sunday, Prairie View Golf Course, 26820 state Route 67, Waynesfield.
• Registration $45 at 419-568-7888.
• Children’s Medical Mission West serves indigent children around the world by helping to provide free medical care.
Reach Tara Jones at 567-242-0511.