Fatal fire started on the stove


First Posted: 12/29/2011

LIMA The fire that killed a Lima woman earlier this week started on the stove, a fire investigator said Thursday.Toby Jenkins, fire investigator for the Lima Fire Department, said the fire at 717 Dingledine Ave. on Monday morning is considered accidental. Pamela Doyle, 35, was found dead in a bathroom adjacent to the kitchen where the fire broke out.Jenkins said an autopsy has been performed in Lucas County. Preliminary results were not immediately available.

Post navigation