The trend of the real estate market in Allen County is shown by the following report, for the week running Jan. 1 to Jan. 7. Figures reflect the selling price of the property, along with the address or lot number of same and are courtesy of Allen County Recorder Mona Losh’s Office.
Last year Last week This week
Deeds 26 65 44
Mortgages 14 52 22
Mortgage cancellations 14 63 33
Financing statements 0 0 0
CITY OF LIMA
• James C. Howe and Bella Marie Aiello Howe to Jesse Frank, 920 Albert St., Lima, $18,000.
• Charles Richard Jacobs, Cameron Ann Jacobs, Charles Joshua Jacobs, Richard Wilefred Jacobs and Vicki Jacobs to Ronald Eugene Jacobs, 1495 N. Baxter St., Lima, $40,000.
• Mark L. Leist, et al. and Sheriff Samuel A. Crish to Fannie Mae and Federal National Mortgage Association, 1008 E. North St., Lima, $12,000.
• Lucinda R. Manley to John L. Manley, 423 E. Third St., Lima, $8,500.
• Lucinda R. Manley to John L. Manley, 406 E. Third St., Lima, $4,000.
• Sheriff Samuel A. Crish and Stephanie Dubuque, et al. to Deutsche Bank National Trust Company, 629 Ewing Ave., Lima, $14,000.
• Sheriff Samuel A. Crish and David Mason, et al. to Fannie Mae and Federal National Mortgage Association, 472 McPheron Ave., Lima, $8,000.
• Melinda J. Glasco to Melinda J. Glasco and Kimberly Clementz, 1539 to 1541 Plainfield Dr., Lima, $60,000.
• Patricia G. Speck to Marcus K. Lori, 671 Ford Ave., Lima, $1,600.
VILLAGE OF BLUFFTON
• Angela Michele Hotl to Sondra K. Braun, 102 Sally Ln., Bluffton, $127,000.
• Floyd A. and Drue A. Young to John C. and Cynthia J. Wagner, 6515 Sugar Creek Rd., Lima, $35,000.
CITY OF DELPHOS
• Kathleen M. Gerdeman and Steven R. and Vickie Lause to Joyce A. Mohler, 720 E. Harmon St., Delphos, $33,400.
VILLAGE OF ELIDA
• Kimberly E. Kline, Ronald L. and Loretta J. Klopfenstein and Sheriff Samuel A. Crish to Federal Home Loan Mortgage Corporation, 109 W. North St., Lima, $50,000.
• Randy D. and Darlene Miller to Timothy L. and Julia A. Bame, 4688 Amaryllis St., Lima, $148,500.
• JP Morgan Chase Bank National Association to Amstutz investments, LLC., McClure Rd. and 131 N. McClure Rd., Lima, $79,800.
• Sheriff Samuel A. Crish, Steve Terry et al. and Steven J. Terry, et al. to Village Capital & Investment, 4601 Kerr Rd., Lima, $42,000.
• Bank of New York Mellon, CWABS, Inc. and Specialized Loan Servicing, LLC. to TTS Rental Properties, LLC., 6700 N. Phillips Rd., Bluffton, $51,000.
• G & T Basinger Family Farm, LLC., Gareth L. Basinger and Tommie S. Basinger to Steiner Farms, LLC., N. Dixie Hwy., Bluffton, $101,000.
• D. Jay Caudill, Sheriff Samuel A. Crish and Shawna Caudill to Everbank, 1409 Fulton Rd., Lima, $24,000.