5 p.m. Thursday and Friday and noon Saturday
Downtown Spencerville will hold its 2022 Spencerville Summerfest at S. Broadway St. This year’s events will feature fireworks and a parade, a car show, craft and vendor show, rides, games, food, and an entertainment tent.
Final ‘Party in the Park’
7 p.m. to 10:30 p.m. Friday
This is the last chance of the year to enjoy Wapak’s free open-air concert. ‘Another Round’ will wrap up the “Party in the Park Summer Concert Series” season by performing the last of six concerts. Be sure to bring lawn chairs to enjoy the live music and food trucks along the south side of the Auglaize River in downtown Heritage Park, Wapakoneta. Only DORA beverages are permitted, with no carry-in beverages.
New Knoxville ‘Independence Days’
5 p.m. Friday and 10 a.m. Saturday
Live music, a corn hole tournament, raffles and much more are offered during New Knoxville’s “Independence Days.” For a full schedule of events, visit nkjuly4.com/schedule/.
Ottawa Metropark 50th Anniversary
9:30 a.m. to 8 p.m. Saturday
A fishing derby, activities, and live entertainment will all be part of the 50th-anniversary celebration of the Ottawa Metro Park, 2632 Ada Road, Lima.
21+ Open Bar Bingo Bonanza
5:30 p.m. Saturday
The Equestrian Therapy Program will hold a Bingo Bonanza with the doors opening at 5:30 p.m. and Bingo starting at 7:30 p.m. at 22532 Bowsher (Grubb Road), Cridersville. Attendance is restricted to those 21 and older. Tickets are $100 per person ($125 at the door) and include 10 bingo games, food and an open bar with wine and beer.
• Antique Mayhem at the Rex: 5 p.m. to 8:30 p.m. Thursday, Rex Pavilion, 100 E. Main St., Ottawa.
• Free Blood Pressure, Blood Sugar and Cholesterol Screenings: 9 to 11 a.m. Friday, Bluffton Public Library, 145 S. Main St., Bluffton.
• Delphos Drop-off Recycling: 9 a.m. to 11 a.m. Saturday, Delphos Fuel and Truck Wash, 1770 E. Fifth St., Delphos.
• POW-MIA Wall and Charity Car Show: 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. Sunday, Apollo Career Center, 3325 Shawnee Road, Lima. Free for spectators.
• Symphony Storytime – Lima Symphony Orchestra to Perform ‘Opposites’: 10:30 a.m., Tuesday, Brumback Library, 215 W. Main St., Van Wert. Free.