Last updated: August 24. 2013 8:44PM - 243 Views

Story Tools:

Font Size:

Social Media:

Seek a specialist for C-diff.

I recently read an article in the March 24 Lima News concerning the treatment of Clostridium difficile.

Two years ago my elderly brother was dealing with this problem for an extended period of time and the antibiotic treatment was not working. His family doctor referred him to a specialist at St. Rita’s Medical Center. There he learned about a fecal transplant. It is a simple procedure and done as an outpatient. The best part was he saw immediate results.

If you or someone you know is suffering with C-diff, I would suggest you discuss this procedure with your family doctor and they can put you in contact with a specialist.

— Janet Jolliff, Dunkirk

All user comments are subject to our Terms of Service. Users may flag inappropriate comments.
comments powered by Disqus

Featured Businesses


Info Minute

Gas Prices

Lima Gas Prices provided by GasBuddy.com