Here’s a quick reference chart for those occasions when one of your friends or acquainances accuses Trump of being a chronic liar:
1. Yeah, but what about Hillary?
2. Remember “If you like your doctor you can keep your doctor”?
3. Fake news! Trump never lies.
4. But look at the economy!
5. Those aren’t lies; they’re alternate facts.
6. Americans are not concerned about all of that lying; they’re concerned about more important things.
This list should quickly get you out of any logical entanglements. It’s certainly popular with Trump’s defenders in the media.