Thursday, July 10, 2014





Electrical short causes early morning fire


August 25. 2013 4:52AM
Story Tools
PrintPrint | E-MailEMail | SaveSave | Hear Generate QR Code QR
Send to Kindle


LIMA - 10:50 a.m., May 1 - An electrical short in a portable breathing machine is reportedly to blame for an early morning fire at a Lima apartment building.Firefighters were called to the Barr Apartments, 210 N. Union St., shortly after 5 a.m., Platoon Chief Ed Hower said. There was minimal fire damage, but the heat and smoke triggered the buildings sprinkler system, he said. No one was injured.Damage has been estimated at $10,000 to the property and $10,000 to contents, Hower said. The fire remains under investigation.





Comments
comments powered by Disqus
Poll


Social Media/RSS
LimaOhio.com on Facebook
LimaOhio.com on Twitter
LimaOhio.com on Youtube
LimaOhio.com on Google+
LimaOhio.com on Pinterest
LimaOhio.com RSS Feeds





Civitas Media
COPYRIGHT 2013 CIVITAS MEDIA. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.